Operated by Gateway Region YMCA – Clinton County Branch
Click here for more details on a Household Membership, an Individual Membership and Swim Lessons.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Click here for more guidelines.
The YMCA and the VILLAGE agree to the following general rules and regulations for the 2021 season. These rules and regulations are intended to operate the pool as a safe, sanitary and family friendly environment and therefore have been established for the protection and benefit of all residents, and to help assure that all residents can enjoy the swimming facilities. Any violation of the rules and policies could result in expulsion from the pool for the balance of the day and/or season.
– No dogs or other pets, with the exception of service animals, will be permitted in the pool or pool area.
– No child under the age of 18 will be permitted in the deep-water section of the pool unless he/she can demonstrate his/her ability to swim by passing a deep water test according to the YMCA Aquatic Policy.
– No child under the age of 13 will be permitted into the pool without a parent or adult guardian.
– For the purpose of Household Memberships, “Household” is defined as “two adults and their dependents under the age of 25 years old who reside in the household.” Proof of residency is required.
– No glass items will be permitted in the pool or in the pool area.
– Food or drinks from the concession stand, including any food or drink brought in for a private pool party, must be consumed in the concession area, or in an area specifically designated for such, and is not permitted in the pool area itself.
– No alcohol or tobacco will be permitted within the pool facilities at any time, including during private pool parties.
– No persons will be admitted to the pool area while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other substance that might impair their abilities.
– Personal conduct in the pool and pool area must be such that the safety of the individual and others are not endangered or offended.
– No profanity will be allowed in the pool or in the pool area.
Any violation of the rules and policies could result in expulsion without refund from the pool for the remainder of the day and/or season.
– Children 5 years of age and younger must have an adult (18 years of age or older) in the water at all times, no matter the child’s swimming ability.
– Children 6-12 years of age who cannot pass the swim test requires an adult (18 years of age or older) in the water with the child within 5ft at all times.
– Children 6 & 7 years of age and are able to pass the swim test are required to have a supervising adult (18 years of age or older) on deck at all times.
– Children 8-12 years of age who pass the swim test require an adult (18 years of age or older) to be in the YMCA facility at all times.
– Any swimmers exhibiting weak swim skills may be given a YMCA administered swim skills test in order to be allowed to swim in water that is deeper than their underarms.